zondag 22 mei 2016

Lucy Pierce: End of faculty Year


I simply finished up my first year of college and I are home for the particular summer! Since We have got my room to myself, I’ll probably be on the web greater amount frequently, accepting requests regarding costumes/roleplay, etc. You will find added some latest pieces to our collection including a maid outfit, the collar, some corsets, as well as a number associated with stockings/tights. To get more costumes/toys that I can incorporate into the shows, check out there my wishlist! I would truly like to buy greater quantity sex tools with regard to my performances. My own are ok, but they’re rather diminutive and it’d end up being good to commit in some bigger, more interesting items. Let me understand what u studs want to see in my shows!


Visit Lucy Pierce’s Chat




Lucy Pierce: End of faculty Year

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten