vrijdag 15 april 2016

Blake Parker: Goal & Dreams



We all have goals, dreams, hopes, wishes, aspirations or whatever you’d like to call them. Well, yesterday I was given the opportunity to remember what mine are and how close I am to achieving them. I have a few GOALS that I MUST accomplish by June 21, 2016. They are not going to be easy but I know that I can achieve anything I put my mind to. I have been struggling to move forward, but lately I have noticed that the GOALS I have set for myself are within my reach. No longer are my feet planted in the same spot! I am moving forward and at a rapid pace! I have all of my fans to thank and so THANK YOU!!!In order to achieve my GOALS I will be working everyday come HELL or HIGH WATER, RAIN or SHINE NO MATTER WHAT! That’s 74 days straight I will be working towards making my DREAMS a REALITY!So. PLEASE stop by say hi and with a little help from all of you I am CONFIDENT that I will SURPASS my GOAL. When that day arrives well before JUNE 21, 2016 & my GOAL is met I will continue to WORK & THANK all of my FANS that contributed with a HUGE & I mean GIGANTIC SURPRISE!Let’s do this!!! GO TEAM!Much Love,Blake xxoo


Visit Blake Parker’s Chat Room







Blake Parker: Goal & Dreams

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten