zaterdag 16 april 2016

Christina Storm: I'm Back!!



After taking a break I am back online. I should be posting a schedule very soon. I miss hanging and chatting with people online. I have been thinking about getting back online for awhile now, but I wasn"t sure if I should. Well as you can see I decided to do it. I am thinking that my schedule will be 4 or 5 nights a week, probably in the evening US time. I am hoping that a few of my favorite customers pop into the chat room to say hello. People are telling me to get a facebook and twitter but not sure if I should. What do you think? I am just worried that I would have anything to put on the sites. I know its funny but I am a little shy and am nervous about putting it on facebook. I will be updating my pictures and fan page soon. I never really know what to put on my fan page but I am going to ask some of my model friends to help me. What would you guys like to see on my fan page? Tonight will be my first full night online. Should be a lot of fun I hope. Cant wait to see you guys online soon. Have fun even if it isnt with me.



Visit Christina Storm"s Chat Room



























Christina Storm: I"m Back!!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten