zondag 17 april 2016

Petit Lora: What is the Funniest Thing That Has Ever Happened to You?


I might not recall it as the funniest incident ever happened to me, but I’d like to share it.It was me and my cousin brother along with my mother. After getting tired and bored, we lastly went to the hall where the stalls of other countries were there. We strolled a bit whilst my mommy went to look after some sweaters. We were instructed to come back in 10 minutes.We kept wandering for some time. I was talking to my cousin, but suddenly we heard a scary and loud sound. Alerted by the sound, we rose our heads to watch a guy walking forward with his back facing us.It didn’t take us a moment to begin laughing at the guy. The eerie sound was that of his BURP. It was quite a loud one. I hadn’t heard one like that in advance of.That chap, hearing our giggles, turned and asked what the matter was. We kept laughing. He realized the situation and told us smth which we still can’t forget.He said, "Haste Kyu Ho Beta? Zingadi Mein Bas Khaate Hai, Peete Hai Aur Dakaarte Hai" and went off giving a confused look. That was maybe the only purpose of living for that funny-looking guy.(Translation: Why are you laughing, boys? In life, we only eat, drink and burp.)It took us more than 10 minutes to reach my mommy. We could not even walk, having told our stomach were hurting after laughing so much.


Visit Petit Lora’s Chat Room







Petit Lora: What is the Funniest Thing That Has Ever Happened to You?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten